PRESS / NEWS
- Thanks for your support with the Sept-Oct fundraiser for the amazing Institute of Animal Happiness - a nonprofit animal rescue and vegan organization dedicated to total liberation ~ the birds thank you!
- Honored to be September's 'Myco Artist of the Month' at New York Mycological Society!
- New perfume: Kurt's Sweater!
- April 2023 - Perfumer for the 'Dead Hot: Season of the Witch' film premiere
- UPCOMING: December 9, 2023 - Oddities Market NYC at the Metropolitan Pavilion,11AM - 7 PM
- 'Scentless Apprentice: Kurt Cobain at MTV Unplugged'
is part of the "Portraits in Scent" group show at Olfactory Art Keller, September 8- October 29, 2022
Artist talk + multisensory screening of the show: October 29th,2022 at 4-6 pm
- Phoenix perfumes now at Zakka Bakka Shop, 1709 N Kenmore Ave, Los Angeles
- Floral Freaks! A flower candy collaboration with Eugene J Candy Co.
- 'Foodgasm on 14th Street' is on exhibition in Los Angeles. Part of the scent art show 'Olfactory Art Keller at the Institute of Art & Olfaction. Feb 1-28, 2022. Opening reception Feb. 19, 6-9 pm
- New York/ New Fumes Olfactory Art Keller, December 16, 2021- January 22, 2022. Opening reception 12/16 at 4-8pm.
- New perfume: 'Witch's Feast' a collaboration with Melissa Jayne Madara, author of the 'The Witch's Feast: A New Kitchen Grimoire'
- New perfume: PHANTOM ROSE, a noir androgynous floriental, a scented portal to 1920's Berlin cabaret, created in collaboration with artist Gretchen Heinel
- Perfume + music collaboration Ylang Lianas, a tropical woody floral thru nocturnal rains. Music by Fredo Viola
- Venefica Magazine volume 3: 'From The Mugwort Field' writing + photography feature
- Phoenix Botanicals perfumes featured at the Vice/ Broadly Astrology Conference
- ‘Scented Meanderings, Forest Wanderings’ writing feature in Plant Healer Magazine
- Phoenix perfumes x Vogue France pop up at Colette, Paris
Featured in Colette Paris, Vogue, Vice/ Broadly, Elle, Refinery29, TimeOutNY, NYLON, Entrepreneur, HOW Magazine, Inc Magazine, The Dieline, Cafleurebon, Venefica Magazine, Plant Healer Magazine.